Fancy an out-of-this-world 360° private hire experience?
We offer a wide range of immersive entertainment, edutainment and educational experiences in our 7m geodesic outdoor dome or various inflatable indoor domes, all operated by a dedicated team of experienced educators and presenters.
What type of private events can our digital domes enhance and complement?
How about fundraising? ie. rent a dome and charge an entry ticket as a fundraising initiative. A number of libraries and schools have done this very successfully.
HIRE COSTS [equipment + operator + unlimited shows from the world's largest fulldome catalogue]. No VAT to pay.
- 7m inflatable dome (photo and diagram)
- Quarter day (2hrs) = £350 + travel
- Half day (4hrs) = £450 + travel
- Full day (8hrs) = £800 + travel
- capacity (sitting on floor): up to 40 adults or 70 small children or 45 mixed or 12 wheelchair users
- capacity (lying down): up to 30 adults or 45 mixed
- requires an indoor floor space 7.6 x 7.6m with 3.9m ceiling clearance
- 6m inflatable dome (photo and diagram)
- Quarter day (2hrs) = £300 + travel
- Half day (4hrs) = £400 + travel
- Full day (8hrs) = £600 + travel
- capacity (sitting on floor): up to 45 small children or 20 adults or 25 mixed or 8 wheelchair users
- requires an indoor floor space 6.6 x 6.6m with 3.7m ceiling clearance
- 5m inflatable domes (photo and diagram / photo and diagram)
- Quarter day (2hrs) = £250 + travel
- Half day (4hrs) = £350 + travel
- Full day (8hrs) = £550 + travel
- capacity: up to 30 small children or 15 adults or 20 mixed or 6 wheelchair users
- requires an indoor floor space 6 x 6m with 3.3m ceiling clearance
- 4m inflatable dome (photo and diagram)
- Quarter day (2hrs) = £200 + travel
- Half day (4hrs) = £300 + travel
- Full day (8hrs) = £450 + travel
- capacity: up to 25 small children or 10 adults or 15 mixed or 4 wheelchair users
- requires an indoor floor space 4.5 x 4.5m with 2.6m ceiling clearance
- return travel costs are charged at 35p per mile. If you are located more than three hours drive away we'll need to include overnight accommodation.
- prices are for standard business hours (8am - 6pm). Bookings extending after 6pm are charged an extra £50 per hour.
- audiences sit / lie on the floor, so customers are encouraged to provide soft flooring. For an extra charge we can bring either thick rubber flooring, foam floor tiles, cushions or large mats.
- depending on the venue, for safety reasons an assistant may be required outside the dome at all times. If customers cannot provide such an assistant, we can do so for £8 per hour.
- from April to October inflatable domes can be erected outside only if sheltered in a sturdy, enclosed marquee. They can be erected directly on lawn as long as the ground is covered with a large clean, dry and waterproof tarpaulin.
Terms & conditions apply, including the need for insurance and a training session on how to operate the equipment.
- 4m inflatable dome - £250 per day (or £1,600 for 7 days) + return shipping with fragile goods courier
- 5m inflatable dome - £300 per day (or £2,000 for 7 days) + return shipping with fragile goods courier
- 6m inflatable dome - £400 per day (or £2,600 for 7 days) + return shipping with fragile goods courier